This low current combined sounder/beacon is ideal for standalone usage utilising the optional blanking cap or can be used in conjunction with a 4” base and detector.
When used with a detector it will provide a single point of installation for the detector, sounder and beacon.
This is a conventional sounder / beacon and needs to be powered from the panel sounder outputs or a sounder module.
- Combined Sounder and LED Beacon
- Low Current -10mA @ 24VDC
- 6 selectable tones
- Volume control (2 levels)
- White housing, clear lens with red LED’s
- DDA compliant audio visual solution for UK
- Neat unobtrusive design
- Ideal for hotels, care homes, schools & offices
- Independent power cables allow a large number of AV platform sounders to be driven from a single 24V circuit
- 90dB sound output
- >1Cd light output at 1 Hz
- Approved to EN54-3