The CP820 is an indoor MZX addressable manual callpoint with programmable status LED. The CP820 is designed for LPCB approvals. The CP820 provides high speed communication to the MZX panel of a manual fire alarm.
The MCP820 offers the same features plus an integrated line isolator. In the event of a short-circuit on the loop, the line isolator isolates the affected part of the loop and ensures that the parts of the loop that are not affected by the failure continue to work.
- Integral LED for easy identification of operation
- Callpoints are identified separately at the controller even for conventional panels
- For ease of installation various configurations are available
- Accidental operation can be prevented by optional covers
- Tamper proof housings are available