Innovation is a permanent mission of ELECTRA , and the use of GLASS & TOUCH technology for exterior panels has been an original and courageous solution from the very beginning.
By integrating the chemically secured glass and the Touch keyboard in the panel design, a premium look was obtained and all the challenges faced by an externally mounted product were solved very efficiently: adaptability to the architecture of any building, complete protection against water and dust, resistance from scratches and bumps, friendly use and easy maintenance.
The ELECTRA smart video panel assembly solution is very efficient, having as effect both the supple appearance of the product and the ease of installation and tightness.
By the perfectly layered combination of the constructive elements, respectively the aluminum housing painted in electrostatic field and chemically hardened 4 mm glass, doubled on the back by the electronic plate of the same size, results a compact product, easy to install. Through the recessed mounting, the panel is only 3 mm thick on the outside, becoming an architectural element in itself, a notable and at the same time non-intrusive presence.
The anti-theft sensor is positioned in the area of the fixing screw, and the alarm is triggered as soon as it is unscrewed.
The video camera is an essential component, its proper functioning and positioning depending on the utility of the entire system. Therefore, the video camera module integrated in the smart exterior panel has been carefully designed to serve a multitude of situations encountered in everyday use. So:
- The quality of the transmitted images is very good, with accurate color rendering.
- The transmission of images is done throughout the call, conversation and monitoring. Video remains active for 10 sec. and after granting access, to verify the completion of the action.
- Night vision is excellent, even in situations where there is no public lighting at all. The infrared LEDs, activated by a light sensor, ensure visibility at a distance of 20 m.
- The viewing angle can be optimized depending on the positioning of the panel in front of the entrance, the camera being adjustable by 25 o to the left or right.
- In conditions of condensation or very low temperatures, up to -30 o C, the room works in parameters being provided with a
local heating system .
- The flashing red LED serves as a warning for the presence of video monitoring, for extra safety.
The capacitive Touch keyboard developed by ELECTRA is really smart, both aesthetically and functionally. The call key has a generous surface, integrating the evenly lit display of the name. The implemented technical solution ensures the very
efficient operation of the keyboard:
- The call is initiated by pressing at any point of the frame, the capacity being evenly distributed.
- There are no false calls during rain or high humidity.
- The keys do not lock, regardless of the frequency of use.
- Customizing the names of the tenants is very simple.
- The light sensor activates the keyboard illumination only at night.
The call is initiated by a short tap anywhere in the frame with the name and is acoustically signaled by ding-dong.
Each touch of the key reactivates the call, and the duration of a call is a maximum of 1 min.
When the tenant answers, the call is initiated, with a maximum duration of 2 min. Granting access is signaled acoustically, through a sequence of confirmation and visual beeps – the symbol flashes.
The integrated RFID reader allows easy and comfortable access based on tag or proximity card. The access is signaled acoustically, through a sequence of confirmation and visual beeps – the symbol flashes.
The RFID solution is customized, being developed to provide as much security as possible to the user, which is why the reader works only with ELECTRA secure tags .
The smart video exterior panel is programmed with:
- Panel address, programmed only in cases where there are several panels in the installation.
- RFID access tag codes.
Settings are available for:
- Camcorder mode: only during use or permanently.
- Red LED signaling present monitoring: active or inactive.
ELECTRA video intercom installations allow the direct connection of several additional devices:
- An external video camera can be connected directly to the central unit, and the monitoring in the home can be done successively, both on the panel camera and on the additional one. With a video selection dose, up to 4 additional external video cameras can be connected.
- For properties with multiple inputs, you can connect a maximum of 3 additional video panels from the Touch Line range – 4 wires , in any desired combination, using a dose of video selection.
The smart video exterior panel is compatible with all exterior panels, video and audio terminals and auxiliary equipment from the Touch Line range – 4 wires , offering the possibility of integration in various configurations.
- Dimensions: 294 x 144 x 53 mm
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- CMO | S video camera, 800 TVL
- 6 infrared LEDs and 1 red LED for signaling the presence of video monitoring
- Recessed mounting
- PLUG & PLAY connectors
- Recommended cables depending on the distance:
- 4 x 0.5 mm 2 , for a distance of max. 100 m from the panel to the last terminal in the installation
- 4 x 0.75 mm 2 , for a distance of max. 150 m from the panel to the last terminal in the installation
- UTP cat 5e (AWG 24) or UTP cat 6e (AWG 23), for a distance of max. 200 m from the panel to the last terminal in the installation
- Operating voltage: 13.5 Vc.c. from the power supply of the installation
- Degree of protection IP44
- Operating temperature range: -30 … + 60 ° C
- The product is CE certified by OICPE – Certificate no. 707.
- The product contains printed circuit boards certified in accordance with the UL flammability standard – Certificate no. E307311.
- The product is manufactured in the ISO 9001: 2008 quality management system and the ISO 14001: 2009 environmental management system, certified by TÜV HESSEN – Certificates no. 73 100 4856, 73 104 4856.