Secure GLASS is the essential material used in making products from the Touch Line range , which induces a minimalist and timeless elegance.
In addition to minimalist aesthetics, glass secured by a chemical hardening process transfers on the products and other fundamental characteristics: resistance to scratches and bumps, tightness, keeping the glossy appearance over time and easy maintenance.
The use of illuminated TOUCH keys is in line with current trends in design and technology, aiming at ease of use through a universally valid visual language, with intuitive graphic markings.
With its compact and essentialized appearance, the 7 ” smart + video terminal it is a stylish presence, which integrates naturally into any interior environment.
The ELECTRA solution for assembling the 7 ” smart + video terminal is original and efficient, having as effect both the supple aspect of the product, as well as the dust protection and the ease of installation.
The perfectly layered combination of the constructive elements, respectively the resistant ABS housing and the chemically secured 3 mm glass, doubled on the back of the electronic board of the same size, results in a compact product, only 20 mm thick, which mounts very easily on any surface. .
The simple truth is that a picture says more than a thousand words. The 7 ” smart + video terminal plays high definition images throughout the call, conversation and monitoring.
The night view is excellent, 20 m away, even in situations where there is no public lighting at all.
The Touch keyboard is very suggestive, both through the universal minimalist symbolism and through the light signals throughout the use. The keys have different roles in stand-by and in use, this multifunctionality bringing additional benefits to users.
The user’s interaction with the terminal is minimal, any function being performed with a single touch of a key.
Another very important feature of the Touch keys is that they do not lock, regardless of the frequency of use, which means long-term reliability.
When the terminal is called, the key flashes. The call opens with a simple press and is completely hands-free, for a
maximum of 2 minutes.
When the terminal is in standby, pressing the key activates for 15 sec. audio – video monitoring. Thus, at any time you can see and hear what is happening in front of the entrance, being available including the two-way call option. Moreover, video monitoring can be done successively on several video cameras, because the ELECTRA video intercom system allows the connection of several additional cameras.
Also from the stand-by mode, through a very simple procedure, you can select your favorite ringtone from the 5 available options.
Granting access can be done from any status of the terminal – stand-by, call, call or monitoring. The video image remains active for another 10 seconds, to view the completion of the action.
From standby mode, you can also set the call duration, depending on your preferences: 1/2/3 calls or 1 min.
7 volume and call volume levels are available, plus the silent call option. Volume adjustments can be made both during use and from standby.
Silent mode is illuminated with a permanently lit red LED.
The auxiliary key can be used to operate another automation: car gate, garage door, an outdoor lighting installation. The ELECTRA video intercom system is provided with direct connections for such automation, a facility that allows upgrading the installation with various additional devices.
The 7 ” smart + video terminal can perform several functions inside the home, as it offers the possibility of direct connection of
- If the ringer button at the input is connected, the terminal also fulfills the role of ringer.
- At the same time, an additional audible or light call warning device can be connected to the terminal.
- For spacious homes, you can connect several additional video and audio terminals from the Touch Line range – 4 wires , in any desired combination./li>
The 7 ” smart + video terminal is compatible with all exterior panels, video and audio terminals and auxiliary equipment in the Touch Line range – 4 wires , offering the possibility to be used in both home and block configurations.
- Dimensions: 162 x 227 x 20 mm
- Weight: 0.8 kg
- LCD display – 7 ”: 800 x 3 (RGB) x 480, ◄ / ► / ▼ / ▲ – 40/60/60/60
- Video image settings available on the back: chrominance and brightness
- Apparent mounting (on the surface)
- Screw connectors
- Recommended cables depending on the distance:
- 4 x 0.5 mm 2 , for a distance of max. 100 m from the panel to the last terminal in the installation
- 4 x 0.75 mm 2 , for a distance of max. 150 m from the panel to the last terminal in the installation
- UTP cat 5e (AWG 24) or UTP cat 6e (AWG 23), for a distance of max. 200 m from the panel to the last terminal in the installation
- Operating voltage: 13.5 Vc.c. from the power supply of the installation
- Operating temperature range: 0 … + 45 ° C
- The product is CE certified by OICPE – Certificate no. 707.
- The product contains printed circuit boards certified in accordance with the UL flammability standard – Certificate no. E307311.
- The product is manufactured in the ISO 9001: 2008 quality management system and the ISO 14001: 2009 environmental management system, certified by TÜV HESSEN – Certificates no. 73 100 4856, 73 104 4856.